Hey guys, today i’m going to share with you How to Upload HTML Website on Cpanel. You can also say that online server. If you’re like most people, you probably have a website that you want to host on a web server.
And if you’re like most people, you probably have a web server that supports cPanel. Before uploading a website on CPanel, you must have a Domain Name and also hosting.
Domain Name is represent your site name, when you will open your site, you need to enter your domain name on browser, anyone users will able to use your domain name to open your site.
Hositng is used to store your website data on the online server or you can say Cpanel. hope you are understood as well litle bit of Domain Name and Web hosting.
So, Let’s get start How you can buy domain name and hosting from Bluehost. Basically, I’ve been using Bluehost for 6 years. My many sites are are running on the Bluehost server. So, personaly perfer you Bluehost Hosting.
How to Buy Domain and Web Hosting from Bluehost
So, let’s How you can Buy Domain Name and Web Hosting From Bluehost please, watch my video tutorial.
Once you bought the Domain Name and web hosting, then you are able to upload your any type website such as static, Dynamic etc. So, we are going to see How to Upload HTML Website on Cpanel.
How to Upload HTML Website on Cpanel
So, how to upload your HTML website to cPanel? Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the “Section” section, click on the “Advacned” Link.
- File Manager
Inside the File Manage, You need to find your domain name directory. Once you bought the domain from Bluehost. Then you will able to see the Domain Name directory created inside the File Manager and public_html .
The Final step is you need to get the your local project or local website. Then you need open our domain name directory inside the Cpanel. You to upload you local website inside your domain name director on online server or cpanel.
That’s How to Upload HTML Website on Cpanel. Howerver, I’ve made complete tutorial on it, you can watch the tutorial on below and follow on it.
How to Upload Website Folder to cPanel
Guys, There different ways you can use, but I’m going to share with easy way to Upload Website Folder to Cpanel step by step.
1) Log into your cpanel
2) Click on file manager
3) A new window will pop up, click on web root (this is where your public_html folder is located) and select the check box next to Show Hidden Files (dot files).
4) Click go. You should now see the public_html folder with all its contents. If you don’t see a public_html folder, create one by right clicking on the white space and selecting New Folder. Name it public_html.
5) Inside the public_html folder, create a new folder and name it whatever you want your website’s directory to be named.
6) Now, open up the folder you just created in a new tab or window. This is where you will be uploading your website’s files. To upload a file, click on the Upload icon at the top of the page (it looks like an arrow pointing up).
7) A new window will pop up. Click browse and select the file you want to upload from your computer. Once you have selected the file, click open and then click upload.
8) Repeat this process for all your website’s files. Once you have uploaded all your files, you can access your website by going to www.[yourdomain].com/[directoryname] in your web browser (replace [yourdomain] with your actual domain name and [directoryname] with the name of the directory you created earlier).
How to Test Your Website
Before you launch your website, it’s important to test it to make sure everything is working as it should. One way to do this is to use a tool like cPanel’s “Site Publisher” feature. This tool will allow you to test your website on cPanel’s servers before you actually launch it.
To use this feature, simply log into your cPanel account and click on the “Site Publisher” icon. Then, just enter the URL of your website and click “Publish.”
cPanel will then create a temporary copy of your website on its servers, which you can then view in your browser. Once you’re satisfied that everything is working properly, you can then launch your website for real!
How to upload Website to cpanel using filezilla
Hey guys we are going to see How to Upload Website to Cpanel using Filezilla. Filezilla is software which used to transfer files and folders from local to online and online to local.
So, we are going to fileZilla software to upload website.
- Download and Install Filezilla Software on PC
- Open filezilla sofware on pc.
Once you download and install filezilla, then you need to enter the information inside the filezilla software to connect with live server of online server.
So, First of All, you need to log in your hosting account. I’ve been using Bluehost so, inside the bluehost, you will find the Advaced tab in the left side click on it.
Then you find the “FTP Accounts” links click on it. Then you need to enter the Login In name “demo”, then select your domain to upload the website. Then you need to enter the password and finally you need to enter domain name path where you will upload a website. example is “public_html/demo”.
Once you made the FTP account by clicking a Create FTP Account, then you will able to see the account has been appeared on below. You need to click “Configure FTP Client“.
Once you click on configure FTP Account, then you will able to see your FTP accounts details which use to connect the filezilla with your particular domain name.
Then you need to get the FTP User name from your online server and paste it on your local software such as filezilla. Then you need to enter the password in filezilla that you’ve entered earlier to create a FTP account. Finally, you need to get the host name that’s mean your cpanel IP address.
You need get the cpanel hosting IP address on the right side section. So, once you done that, you will able to connect filezilla. Once you connect the filezilla with online server or cpanel.
You May Also Like:
- How to Add Font Awesome Icons in HTML
- How to Make a Website Using HTML and CSS
- How to Make Image Gallery in HTML and CSS3
- How to create an Automatic Image slider in HTML CSS
- Best VS Code Extensions For HTML and CSS
Then you will able to see your particular domain name folder on the right side in the filezilla software. Then you need to select your local website folder from left side in filezilla and drag to drop on right side.
I also made the tutorial on this topic, you can watch the complete tutorial on below, then you will learn everything step by step with practically.
So, hope you are understood as well all about How to Upload HTML Website on Cpanel. I’ve shared two methods, so, you can use any method as want.
How to Upload HTML File to Website Free
Hey guys, recently, I’ve made the tutorial how to Upload HTML File to website for free, there many websites that are providing you free services, but you’ve a domain name otherwise you can use it their domain name. So, If you to use their domain, then your site will appear with sub domain such as abc.onlineittuts.com.
So, you should have a domain name, So, I’m going teach you how to upload HTML File to website free. I’ve used two methods that are help you to upload the website. The first thing you can upload the website on the web, you’ve a project inside the pc, another thing is you’ve a project with online such as Github, so, you can also upload this project on web for free.
If you’ve any question / suggestion feel free contact me I will be happy to give you response as soon as possible. Please share the content on social sharing website. Thanks for visting the site and watching the tutorial.